25 April, 2010

Pepple's Donuts via Mojo Cafe - San Francisco, CA

Team Bloughnut gave Pepple's's cinnamon-sugar cake doughnut another shake, not at Local 123 like last time but at my neighborhood cafe/bar/bike shop Mojo Bicycle Cafe.


Yep, that's right my dear readers.  Your eyes do not deceive you.  I went to People's Donuts' website today and their name has changed.



Whatever their reasoning for the switch, their doughnuts are still quite expensive and delicious.  However, side-by-side I would still go for a Bob's cake doughnut (currently looking for a volunteer to set up a blind taste test for me).  The Pepple's version was a little too dense for my liking.

Mojo is another great coffee & doughnut resource.  And they will tune up your bike while you snack.  They pulled a miracle with the city and installed a "parklet" in 3 parking spaces in front of their cafe on Divisadero.  Check it out!  It's packed with sun chasers and cyclists every time I roll by there.

No comments:

Post a Comment