05 May, 2010

Dosa - San Francisco, CA

Team Bloughnut comes at you from left field today.  Before the Porchlight story telling series at the Kabuki last night a big heavily-Google'd group met at Dosa.  I won't bore you with all the details of our delicious dinner; you faithfully visit my blog for the desserts.  On the menu was "Gulab Jamoon: two soft, lightly-fried milk-dough balls served in a warm, cardamom flavored sugar syrup" ($5).



Certainly the most expensive doughnut this reviewer has ever sampled, it tasted pretty much as it sounded.  Google Matt #1 (of 2) said, "Whenever I get this I can't tell if it's cheese or dough."  He was only half-kidding.  For creativity I give it 3 stars, but for delivery I think I'll stick to my Red's maple bar, thank you very much.  Thanks to Chris for the gPhone pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment